Monday, September 28, 2015

Stephescope's wedding!



My dear dear sister blackham/roomie/best friend Stephanie Stephescope sunshine Kjiersten Blackham got married to her utmost homie this summer, a few months before me. 
His name is Connor Ray Wright, and i like him, too. 
I was thrilled for these two. 



I got to be with her for almost the entirety of their dating/engagement, and their story is beautiful. I love watching people fight for each other, and figure things out even when it's hard. 
There were a lot of tears, sad, and happy, over Connor. 
From Stephanie, AND me and soph. 
In the end, everything worked out perfectly for them, and i was so proud of them for making it to the temple and making it in general! they are wonderful examples!






and i got to see mi pequna Sophita again!



Karl and i took selfies, obviously. 



hi, he is so handsome.
whata baaaaaaaabe. 


Our old roommate Logan (WE ARE TWINS IN THIS PICTURE, LOGAN) came, too! So fun to be reunited!



yayayaya

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: