Monday, January 7, 2013

Funny Mom

So my mom is hilarious.
Just a few examples of late:


(when discussing the anticipation of the Biggest Loser season 14)
Derek: Those running shoes look good on you, isn't that what every girl needs for motivation? a cute pair of running shoes?
Me: Yeah, hey mom we should go to Marshall's and get me a cheap pair of running shoes to motivate me!
Mom: eh...I don't wanna waste any money.




(Me and Jenae talking about a person from school)
Me: There is a difference between being not-smart and stupid. Jenae is really stupid, but she's hecka smart.
Jenae: But I'm book smart?
Me: yeah, but you're stupid.
Jenae: at least *name of a person we both know* is way stupider than me.
Me: they're not stupid, they're just not smart at all!
Jenae: totally!
Mom: I don't think you should talk about people like that!
Me: It's *name of person* though... you know, "So an so's" friend?
Mom: Oh, okay. yeah.




Me: Can I make eggs for me and Jenae?
Mom: just leave a few in case we suddenly need to make a cake!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: