Monday, January 21, 2013

PWA

Good Evening, and welcome to Pant Wetters Anonymous.
My is Melissa

(Hi Melissa)

 I'm 18 years old and last night I wet my pants.
No, I do not have a bladder problem
No, I was not laughing hysterically

I simply ignored the warning signs for far, far, FAR too long.



you can all laugh. ha. yuck it up fuzz balls because we all know that everyone has done this at LEAST once in their adult life, so stop judging me.

also, i know this is probably way too much information. I'm glad we've reached this point in our blogger/ invisible internet friend relationship. that's cool. However I'd appreciate it if you didn't bring this up in front of any potential suitors. not that there are any. ha. but someday in the far future when there are, let's keep it between you and me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: