Thursday, December 29, 2011

Six Flags

no pictures today.
just a tiny story.

Sometimes you need a crazy spontaneous out of the blue trip.
sometimes you need to cross of something from your "I've never done these things because they're crazy" list.
Sometimes you need to ride a roller coaster.

I've never ridden a roller coaster before, so it was awesome. I went with my Brothers Donny and Derek, Donny's Girlfriend and too of my good friends; Rory and Trey.

I've never had such a carefree happy trip. We all woke up early, my brothers and i laughed the whole time we were getting ready. the car ride there was a blast and the whole time at the park, we never fought or got (visibly) angry. Beside the 2 hours in each line, the trip went silky smooth!

I Love my brothers.
I love my friends.
I love my fanny pack.
I love in-n-out and WATER.

I love roller coasters :)

p.s. because we had Christmas Adam and Christmas Eve, Derek decided to continue the Christmas "days" and the day we went to six flags, the day after Christmas, is now called, "Christmas Seth"

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: