Monday, January 13, 2014

a positively plain day

written on Saturday the 11

1) Allison and the kids left this morning, I've been with them for a week and i missed them as soon as they were gone. i love babies. Baby Seth just smelled so baby-y and good. Luckily, Donny and Christine are coming home soon, BFF Evelyn in tow.

2) I hate spending forever trying a new recipe only to have it be mediocre.
I'M JUST TRYING TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR (A VERY FUTURE) WIFE-HOOD, DANG IT.

3) Jenae and i laid on the roof for the greater part of the day and read into the Wild for her winter assignment. it was a-ight. actually, i thought it was kind of boring. interesting concept and some really great quotes about 'The Wild', but i'm a sucker for a happy ending.

4) I miss the Rexburg snow. although, This light-sweater weather in California is nice.

5) I love the sound of my watch ticking. it soothes me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: