Saturday, January 18, 2014

mah homie Shaun White

I posted a picture of Shaun White, the Olympic snow/skateboarder on instagram last night ALL excited for Sochi. (which is in 19 days, by the way.) and this girl comments, "baaaaandwagonerr"





I realize that i'm being just as immature as she was by blogging about it, but i don't care.
she cray.

I promptly deleted the comment and pulled out my 2006 journal to verify to myselfthat i wrote embarrassingly infatuated things about him long ago. hahaha.

and that, kids, is a perfect example of Melissa getting unreasonably bothered over a minuscule thing.
I know mom, i'm ridiculous.
future husband, I'm sorry.

a little.



4 comments :

  1. baaaaandwagonerr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baaaaandwagonerr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay when its Shaun white your are NOT band wagoning, he is just THAT GOOD!! (His new and 100x improved haircut has made him more popular among the ladies but thats also fact.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I am hard core stalking your blog and this made me laugh more than you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: