Saturday, January 18, 2014

rough start great finish

1. I really wanted to do something tonight, because i've been home alone every day this week. So I tried to jump with Jenae going to a high school basketball game, and she shot me down. I asked my parents to go see a movie, and they were busy. let me repeat that- My cinephile father turned down Saving Mr.Banks. So i went by myself.

2. My maps app is seriously faulty, i swear. when i got to the address it said was the movie theatre (after leading me on a wild goose chase through deepest parts of sketch-to-death Fresno) the movie wasn't being shown there, so I pulled into a Walgreen's and called my mom to vent, and decided to go home.

So your night has gone askew? here's how to fix that:

3. go to the McDonald's drive through to get an ice cold powerade. when they say they don't sell powerade anymore, scream like a banshee and floor it out of the drive thru to Walmart instead. buy some new socks, luke warm powerade, and swedish fish because it's almost 11 now and there is a big trolley blocking the pringles.

you're almost cheered up, so blast Les Mis to get the job done.

4. when you get home, eat 10 Christmas m&m cookies that you made last night while watching Arrow with pops. realize you bought the wrong kind of socks. bribe your mom with swedish fish to trade you the crew socks your mistakenly bought for ankle socks she was keeping in her 72 hour kit (so mormon). talk your dad into watching another episode while mom cuts his hair because you're addicted, even if you don't want to admit it because the show is about a super hero and you're picky about which super heroes you put time into. Superman basically composes the entire list.

5. Remember that tomorrow you get to go out for real, to a scheduled thing and the cute boy you're dying to meet might be there. remember that Sunday you get to see Donny, Christine, and homegirl Evelyn. and that monday morning, first thing, you get to watch the the first episode of the new series of Sherlock.

fall asleep 1834765 times happier that you were two hours ago.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: