Monday, August 31, 2015

While i Was Home - Last Time

In the last week that i was home, i tried to admire everything i could about my little town and my beginnings. It was very bitter sweet. 

After my last Sunday in my home young single adult congregation, i looked at the temple and thought, "the next time i see this, it will be on my wedding day."


I've always loved the sweet peas in spring outside my window. 


almost every day while we were apart, i would find some clever way to spell out, "I love you!" and then send it to Karl. This was while i was teaching, so there's a lot of childish looking things, haha. 
I've laced a few of my favorites in with the rest of my pictures. 




I loved the disco-ball effect my ring made on everything. light is cool, you know. 


I was creeping on Karl one day (what else is new?) and clicked on the "see friendship" button. i thought it was cute that the first listed thing in our common interests was Thomas S Monson. The Prophet. That is one of my favorite things about Karl, actually. His love for God's Prophets. 





 My dear friends Rory and Jacob. The 3 of us, and our friend Trey who is on a mission in the south, were very close growing up, and especially the last few years of high school. Rory went on a mission first, and just got back a few months ago. Trey left and is almost home! Christmas! Jacob has worked so hard to be ready for  mission and i am so proud of him. He Is serving in Mexico, and left days after this picture was taken.  I adore these boys. I was blessed with their friendship for the majority of my life, and i could not be more pleased with how everything has turned out for us all. 
Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of Heaven, and we are all witnesses of that. 









And here i am, in the Fresno Airport bathroom saying PEACE OUT, CUB SCOUT to my hometown in the most appropriately ghetto duck-faced way possible. #Madera. 


I was so fortunate to grow up in the town i did at the time i did with the people i did. God's plan is perfect, and He sure did bless me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: