Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Donny & Christine

Meet Donny:
Suave. Smart. athletic.
Probably one of the most "people-person"-Y people I've ever met in my life.
Great with old people. and little kids. and everyone in between. 
Donny is 6 years older than me, so unfortunately we didn't hang out much before his mission because we were so far a part. When he was in high school he did a billion things and was super busy all the time. And then he went on a mission and I missed my big brother/hero! Then he came home and we became best buds. plus Curtis. I loved our inside jokes and our identical humor and his willingness to listen to my boy drama. And then!
The dang sneaky snake met a girl!
A pretty one!
They met at a Young Single Adult dance for church and well....obviously the rest is history!

She's an amazing girl and I've never seen Donny so happy!
they are pretty much the cutest dang couple on planet earth:

They both went to school at BYU-Idaho where there little love flowers blossomed. 


They are absolutely perfect for each other! I'm so excited for Christine to be my sister! she's the first girl-in-law (is that a phrase?... I'm making it one...)  and i'm glad, because she has just the type of welcoming personality to make the other two future sister-in-laws feel super comfortable!
I love them both and i am beyond happy for them to start their life together next month! 


Congratulations big brother! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: