Saturday, February 25, 2012

Meet Ernesto

I'm going to winter formal tonight.
Last year's winter formal was...awkward...interesting...
in any case i'm crossing my fingers for better luck and so far every thing has gone without a hitch!
I got my dress for VERY cheap. like, $2.95 cheap.
I actually got asked! miracle, right? and he paid for the tickets! and we're gonna match and we're having a 'fancy' dinner at my house and I'm going with my best friends. I'm excited!
so i wanted you to meet my date!

Hello Ernesto.
I'll spare you his last name in case of random creepers.

we do all the same stuff; like pretending to be ghetto. we have all the same friends and the same sense of humor. he's one of my best friends, as made certain by his non-existent dancing skills.
just like me. He's ridiculous and always reminds me that punching people in the throat is not the answer to my problems. aaaaand he helps us get over stupid boys.

 He gets me. and i love that. 
I spend most of my time awake with him and marissa, and i don't get tired of them so obviously i like them.

so, i'm off to get ready.
I skipped rehearsal this morning to clean the house.
I'll take the rest of the after noon to get all snazzy and cute.


minus the cucumbers.
Happy Saturday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: