Sunday, February 26, 2012

Winter Formal

You met my date
so here's the rest of the story!
We met at my house to have a "fancy" dinner. Lasagna and apple juice and king Hawaiian deliciousness amazing rolls. props to my main girl Mo for those bad boys.

After dinner came the awkward picture taking ceremony.
I hate taking pose-y pictures.
they're terrible and torture.
maybe i'm scarred from being in weddings since i was a small child...
so.
we didn't take any 'real' pictures.
we're just crazy






so we laughed and freaked out over stupid Facebook drama and drank way too much juice.
Ernesto and i were silly, like usual
Michael and Marissa were classy as always.




yeah.





then finally, after goofing around and gossiping some more we left. like an hour late :)
and we literally danced the night away.
I was really embarrassed for a few people. Because they're not gonna be with that person after high school, and then they're gonna regret gettin' all nasty.
And i was embarrassed for myself the entire time because i can't dance.
and that doesn't matter at church dances because hardly anyone can dance, and no one is judging my flailing arms. But at school everyone dances exactly the same as each other so i feel stupid. because i'm tall. and white. in a flapper dress.
sticking out like a sore thumb?
my life story.
I like it.

most of the time. ha

I loved my date, he was literally the best ever.
I love my friends, they're hilarious



This picture.
 I died.
not staged at all.
and i love it because it completely describes our friendship. with no words.
she is always the proper, cute, classy, girly one.
I'm always the crazy, random frumpy hyper one.
That's why we're best friends.
I dang love this girl.






oh yeah, and this is me.
Dead. dying inside after I saw something sad.
my hair is getting darker, hehe.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: