Thursday, January 8, 2015

a midnight heart

Despite being crazy and stretching me to my wit's (and heart's)end, everything is just making a whole lot of sense these days.
I have so much in my head and in my heart but when i try it out in words, it doesn't nearly convey what i want to shout out at the top of my lungs.

Miracles.
Miracles have been happening to me. maybe one day i'll tell you about my heart, and how much it longed for someone so behind glass. But through much prayer, a miracle was wrought, and my feelings for that person have turned into a sweet brotherly love that i am sincerely grateful for. And maybe one day i'll explain how horribly my ear has been bothering me, and how scared I've been to lose a sense. I have a feeling that the story of the miracle that calmed me is still too dear to my soul to tell for a while yet, but just know, my friends, that God hears your prayers.

I feel, so fervently, His love this week.

and i know, so deeply, that this is all true. it is all so true.

Do you feel it? Do you feel that fire when you read the words of Prophets?

God bless my sweet brothers who love me so much. and God bless my dear sisters who have sacrificed so much and are living such honorable lives with their devoted husbands.

things are far far far from perfect, but even so, they feel so perfectly in place.

Above all else, currently i am just grateful to live this little life of mine.

3 comments :

  1. Melissa, I just love you. So much. Thanks for pouring out your heart on your blog on a regular basis so I can feel close to you. :) 2015 IS going to be a really great year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: