Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Reception


ahhhh wedding receptions.
Luckily, Christine has great taste. 
and actually, I'm not the biggest fan of the color blue, but Christine knew to get just the right shade! It literally flattered everyone! and it looks great in all the pictures, does it not?
way to go, girl.

The reception was great! That building is super pretty and the whole evening was very elegant, especially the tree on the dessert table. did i mention that Christine has impeccable taste? yeah, well she does. 
I was freaking out for the first half of the reception, unfortunately. Because Seussical was going on without me. and although i absolutely LOVE my understudy, and i knew she was doing perfectly fine as Gertrude, It was the most nerve-wracking feeling ever! I won't go into how much i love Gertrude McFuzz right now, that's a later post. (get ready for the multi-colored Seuss love. it's coming.)
But it was really hard for me to not be there.
Looking back now, i can't believe I even thought about leaving the reception. 
I'm honestly embarrassed. 
Donny is my brother! and It was the most important day of his life! And even though, I wanted to punch the person when they said it, I completely agree with them now. I was just being selfish. and dumb. 


I mean, come on, who would want to miss on all of this?

we compared our heights...


took some not-so-attractive sibling bonding time pictures.
we're cute.


reunited with best friends



and gushed over tender moments 







So here's the moral of the story:
don't let what you think is important in the moment blur what will be important in the long run.
A Forever Family is worth more than anything else on earth.

and?

Donny and Christine are the most adorable couple ever.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: