Sunday, April 1, 2012

Family Dinner

I am ridiculously behind on posts.
But now that Donny&Christine are hitched, Seussical is over (excuse me while I cry hysterically) and i have an entire week to catch up on snoozing, cut my hair, and dye eggs, I'm sure you'll be annoyed with my frequent posts again in no time!
Last weekend was insanely amazing. ALL my family was together for the first time in over 2 years. you can imagine the excitement! That Friday night we had kind of a rehearsal dinner. with just the bride and Groom and their families.
We all met at the church and decorated and cooked while the kiddos (joined by the big kids later) kicked back and watched the brave little toaster. Whitney was really annoyed that Derek and I kept talking during the movie. HA. I'd also like to point out that Derek and I are both reppin' our Stallion pride. we rock.




 It's cool that we all got to be together again. It's weird that when just the eight siblings are huddled in a circle, it seems so tiny now that there are 21 of us in all. It's humbling to see how truly incredible my parents are for raising all of us. It's empowering to know that we're all doing well and that we're all so stinkin' happy.! It's amazing to know that we're all going to be together forever.
I love my family so much!






This picture just about sums it all up.
They're my best friends.

 The dinner was so cute and fun, but unfortunately, I had to leave early and miss the roast toast because I had a Seussical performance!

Here's a sneak peak of that post in case you missed the 78967820341 Seussical pictures i was tagged in on Facebook.



yup. I'm purple. how much better can life get?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: