Monday, April 2, 2012

The Wedding

These pictures are ALL hopelessly out of order but they're just so happy that it doesn't matter. Everyone's faces show you all you need to know regardless of when they actually happened chronically.


Donny looks so proud!


So happy :)

I love this! Natalie loves Christine. A real-life princess just married in her forever castle? Fairy tale.
So sweet!



diggin' the shoes!


Grandbabies!





The singles! we're half and half now! all the coyotes are married haha


 I promise that we have better posture than this! we were leaning in for the picture haha




 groomsmen :)


yomp.



we're cute.



Sistas! Love them!


Derek and Caleb are twins 99% of the time.


Bridesmaids! we all look pretty smashing if i do say myself...


Dedicated dads. adorable.


 Nieces who adore christine


 Wahoo! finally! dig this picture.


 all 21 of us!


 the original family seems so small now



Dear Jimmy Larson who was the first son-in-law to marry into the Wallwork side, 
Thank you for starting the tradition for the jumping picture.
I love it.


and my future husband is doing it. the end.
Donny looks like he's sneakily practiced this a few times...




0 to 5 in one day? pretty dang happy


Seeing them so happy the entire day of their marriage only made me want to get married in the temple even more. gahh. they're gonna be together forever, and i love that.
They're Pretty much the most beautiful couple on the planet.
and I love THAT.
I just love them!
Happy Forever, guys!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: