Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thrifting & cereal

On Saturday I brought a prom dress.
Not even sure if i'm even going to my school's prom. But the dress was $25 at a vintage thrift store in tower district so obviously, i got it just in case.
I'm in love with it. I can see it right now hanging in my laundry room. It's green and long and sparkly. It looks like a mermaid. So. I'm just going to be a mermaid for prom, okay? cool. It's pretty much the opposite of what i wanted, but once i saw it, i had to have it. Doesn't that sound so vain?...yeah.

I wasn't mentally prepared to go back to school today. I stayed up writing a paper for my super cool 1984 simulation project and was worried that i'd be a grump all day. But you know what? Today was a flipping good day. not for any reason in particular. and those are my favorite days. just plain good.
kind of feel like this right now:



also? I'm about to watch the biggest loser while eating marshmallow mateys so, pretty dang content.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: