Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas

We had a pretty simple Christmas here. no little kids, because Natalie and Caleb are with their Dad in Illinois. We have a tradition of watching this video every Christmas morning. 
then we lined up in the hallway youngest to oldest and one by one we go out to look at our stockings. 


Every Christmas Eve one of us makes a little map of living room for Santa  showing whose stocking will be on which chair or couch cushion. For what ever reason, i wasn't in the best mood when Jenae came around asking which chair i wanted to put my name on on the map. So i sarcastically said, "I want Santa to hang my stocking from the ceiling like a dang cherub." and that was that.

Christmas morning when i came out of the hallway, i looked around confused, "...where's my stocking..."
my mom: Well....where did you ask Santa to put it?...
So i looked up:



And of course died laughing.

Ready for the most unattractive picture of me on the face of the planet?



I mean really, like this could definitely be used as blackmail if you hated me enough.



okay...here it is....






there I am.
beaut. 
mid-laugh glory.
deal with it.
mmm. dat double chin.



We knocked it off with a broom.


 Our Christmas was simple and happy. Just lots of love and good news. 







Oh yeah and Jenna is the most dang adorable thing in the world.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: