Wednesday, December 26, 2012

DONE

welp. one semester down, seven to go. sigh.

I didn't have a boyfriend. I only went on one date. but i'm actually relieved. I already didn't have enough time in the day to get things done, i can't imagine throwing a distracting boy into that mix. *shudder*

The first week or so of the semester, I just wanted to cry all the time. it was so stressful and scary and i swore i'd never get through it all. Everyone comforted me, telling me it would get better. I don't think it ever got less stressful, i just got used to it.
And then I got called to the relief society presidency, which was an extra couple bricks in my backpack. (in the best way!) and after i got used the stress, i started freaking OUT about money. every cent was like this precious part of my very soul, and every one i spent was like a hammer to my face. I hated grocery shopping, i didn't want to leave the house, i wanted to kill the school bookstore for being so expensive and one day i cried because i realized Jonathan was having to buy EVERY single meal at the cafeteria. I literally thought i was going to faint each month paying the rent. $300 is really cheap for rent, especially because it covers like everything. but golly i couldn't breathe handing in those checks.


-Don't worry if you don't make friends right away. the best relationships don't usually happen right away. they take time to become sweet.  so don't be discouraged. you can just stay in your apartment all day every day and have no friends besides your next door neighbor. like me. be a hermit, you'll get good grades.

-those oreos look really good every shopping trip. my weakness is the ones with holiday designs. but don't do it. just don't. especially not every time. or you might come home 30 pounds heavier than when you graduated high school ...haha...
see before and after picture below...



OM NOM NOM NOM

-go to your classes. even if it's not required. just go. and go on time, even if it's early.

and well, that's pretty much it.
I do want to say though,


BYU Idaho is an amazing place. I know i already ranted about it in my last post, but it is exactly where i was supposed to be, and the people i met were supposed to be in my life.
and I loved it. not every minute, but most of the minutes...ha.

also, Frank Lloyd Wright rocks my world.

I'll post about Christmas soon, I promise. It was a good one.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: