Thursday, December 27, 2012

Disneyland

There are no pictures of us making gingerbread houses, because when we made them, we only had an hour time slot.barely enough time to plan and build! no time for extra pictures. when the hour was up, Dad, Mom, Donny, Christine, Derek, Derek's best friend Justin, Jonathan, and I piled into the car to see the Hobbit.
The movie theater, Edwards Cinema, has this advertisement for lobby refreshments that looks like a roller coaster. They play it after all the previews right before the movie starts and I never gave it much thought. But Christine is hilarious, and she convinced us all to pretend like we were on a roller coaster. so we did. all eight of us. complete with screaming and wild swinging of the arms. it was fantastic.

on the 21-23 I went to Disneyland!
 This trip had been a small pipe dream for me for years. Me and all of my best friends alone in Disneyland. how fun right? I threw the idea out this summer to Stephen, Oscar and Marissa. and we agreed it had to happen! while planning a date to go, there was only one day between now and july 2013 that all six of us could go, so we did it!

It was completely random and expensive and hardly thought through. I begged my parents to let us use our car, and I forgot to pack half of my things, but i am SO glad that we did this!

Friday morning i went around picking everyone up and it was really exciting because i hadn't seen any of them since summer. I saw them in the order that they left too, ironic. That evening we got to Anaheim after a long fun car ride full of talks and laughs and good catching up and secrets. We ate dinner at a super nice Italian place and we saw the life of Pi - Really good movie!

The next morning we woke up early, said Happy birthday to Marissa a thousand times, and we were off!

oh yeah and Marissa was in a wheelchair hahaha












MY FIRST CHURRO EVER!!









We saw Aladdin Live, we ate in Radiator springs, I had my first churro ever, brandon didn't let me use his pillow in the car. oscar got me sock monkey slippers. Marissa made me dang beautiful scarf. we saw the christmas parade, our hotel room was awesome. We watched the wonderful world of color light and water show - AMAZING.













I went to church in Anaheim on Sunday morning and an adorable old woman gave me a candy cane and thanked me for joining them. the trip was a giant success!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: