Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Back to the Burg...ture

I was trying to be clever and say back to the future, but with Rexburg in it. whatevah.

I'M LEAVIN LEAVIN LEAVIN
yuppers, i'm going home and it's one of those bittersweet feels again.
I love this song, and on the last day of my Child Development class my teacher played it on his guitar but instead of "Georgia" he said "Rexburg". In terms of emerging adulthood theory, this song is pretty accurate.
So please feel free to listen to it while scrollin' through these pictures, and make sure to say, "why, Rexburg?" during the chorus.


never ending rec sports

Favorite temple # 3

Birthday

Great Gatsby

R Mountain




Tree Frog. 
Favorite.

Midwest Trip
Far West


Adam Ondi Ahman

Old Nauvoo


Favorite Temple #4

cross the river

Winter Quarters

White Board wars (I won)

Markah

Benson

Ephraim's Rescue

Memorial Day

Man of Steel (I'm the blue)

Bonfires


Rainy Days

Jenae's visit

F to the H to the E

The school website never works
 Kool-aid. every day.

unintentional polka dot day

Soap carving 


picnics for days

Merlin intervention

The night the power went out and we all turned into little kids captivated by the lightening storm


These were the only people i hung out with all semester (and Mark, but he's not in our FHE group) and i LOVE them. lots.




 i'll miss this guy. He handed me my camera this afternoon and said, "I left you a goodbye present." when i looked later, i found 33 pictures of Chris' face. yes.


I LOVE REXBURG.
I LOVE BYU-IDAHO.

but it's definitely time to come home. MADERA OR BUST!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: