Friday, July 19, 2013

Shleepin'

all afternoon and evening Yesterday I felt light headed and weird, so i drank lots of water and stayed home and Last night i went to bed at 1 am (which is early for me) because i felt really sick. i woke up today at 3 IN THE AFTERNOON, and still felt awful + worst headache of my life drank lots of water and juice, ate an English muffin and went back to sleep at 6:30, woke up at 8:30, STILL felt horrible so i went back to sleep until 10:00, when i forced myself to get up so i could eat something real, finish my last homework assignments and study for my last final. but I'm exausted and as soon as i'm done, i'm going back to bed.
I just had to document the sleepiness/migraine because i never get sick, and i wanted proof. not that this is real proof. whateva, i wanted a record of me saying it.
I have a history of throwing up and passing out when i get too hot. really embarrassing and really awful. so i think maybe it was just a different version of that. tmi? deal with it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: