Sunday, July 7, 2013

Team Hansen


This past week I've been in Utah at a family reunion! Holla! the best evah. but really. 
instead of going event by event I'll just show you my favorite pictures:

Owen

Caleb

Allison and Jenna













































So so so so fun. I love them all.
While we were sitting around the campfire Saturday Evening singing, I was overwhelmed with the knowledge that we can be together forever, and i was happier than i can describe. 
They are my very best friends, and It's hard to put into words how grateful  am for that.
Blessed, blessed, blessed.
I Love them.


Also i wanted to share something.
A few years ago my oldest sister Rebecca shared with me and a few others that ever since she was young she's made her family her life goal, if that makes sense. I'm gonna steal some of her words and say this:

I know that I'm never going to be an Olympic athlete. I'm never going to be a Broadway star or a New York Times Best Selling Author. But that doesn't mean i can't amount to something. My greatest goal is to have a family that lasts forever. And I can have that if i try. And in the end that's really all that matters to me. My family. Someday I'll have my very own, but i'm still a part of this big family and i want all of us to be the very best that we can be. I want all of us to make it together! This is my team. This is my Broadway musical, my best selling novel, and my everything else. Team Hansen!
We're gonna get there.

1 comment :

  1. Team Hansen!!!! I love you. and also- I can't handle the nice compliments this Chris is giving you.... do any of your BYU-I friends read your blog? because I should probably stop there. ALso, I should be making dinner, thanks for helping me procrastinate haha!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: