Friday, May 9, 2014

19.

first of all, because i like this:


"We sat and made a list of all the things that we had down the backs of table tops;
ticket stubs and your diaries.

I read them all one day when loneliness came and you were away.
Oh they told me nothing new,

But I love to read the words you used."


now:

today is my last teenage day. which i want to praise the heavens for because even though my never ending acne will keep me looking pubescent until the day i die, i hate admitting that i am in fact an age with teen at the end. but a part of me is a little sad, because i have no longer have an excuse for my childish behavior. hahahahaha.
and that ugly "teen" suffix does ward off some creepers. some.
one of "my" students was like, "you can drink in a year!" i threw my head back at that.

ANYWHAY.
here's a photo overload of just me.
me in 19:

(last year on my birthday. there were people making out behind us the entire concert, haha.)

hastag what happened to that shirt? i loved it...

MAN, i am good lookin. 




the scream

quidditch tryouts, obviously. 





 hi, i'm Dorothy Gale/Dorsmae Heinz

me learning to unattractively whistle with my fingers. zits, bother's over sized t-shirt and all.

the "my best friends are leaving on missions and i'm happy for them, but sad for me" face:





i actually really love this picture:
i think it's a pretty common face of mine. and hairstyle. hahahaha

 unnecessarily long hair:

seriously though, that was wild:



mallorie's poor phone has an infinite amount of melissa selfies on it just like this one:


#Fresnowestside 
or something.


LONG LIVE DAVENPORT SCOOTER


AND LONG LIVE THE BURGER KING CROWN



dat stance, doe:






\
single as a dolla, y'all.




the fateful pajama fruit pizza party:



the time i was a stage manager and had to go on last minute as roger roosevelt:

 cut off six inches. i regret nothing. 




 there i was!
and now here i am.
happy birthday to meeeeee.

A WHOLE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

(oh and PS, i'm tryna win a contest, so i'm sharing this post from Stephanie nielsen's blog. it's about the contest, but you should check out her other posts, too because she's incredible!)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: