Saturday, May 31, 2014

"I'M AN ADULT!!!!"




"I Lived" OneRepublic
thanks, Dwreck, for that goodie. 

this is a collection of mind thoughts from Melissa as she avoids homework and an impending midnight:

__________________________________

Part I - the truly random

the other dya i grabbed a fruit snack bag, and there was like half of a fruit snack on the outside of the package seal! i was intrigued. 


here he is! the little guy:



CDs from Derek: best. 


I found our old Oregan Trail disk and was STOKED to play it!!


but my computer won't run 64 bit programs....

sadness ensued. 

__________________________________________

Part II - TRains
So i went to LA to Allison's for Memorial day weekend and i have a few comments about my AmTRak ride. i usually love the train. I've gotten used to it, and actually enjoy it. (i used to be terrified of trains. years of riding them to Allison's has cured me, haha.)

DON'T SIT A TALBE IF YOU'RE NOT USING IT FOR ANYTHING BUT YOUR OWN HEAD. UGH. KEEP THAT SPACE FOR BUSINESS MEN OR FAMILIES OR SOMETHING, JERKS. 
(I'm just biased because these two also had rather foul mouths.)


also? one of the conductors walked past me, and literally just uh, TOSSED his hat at me. 
UMM? can you NOT? it landed just like this across from me:


 and then he proceeded to sit RIGHT next to me on this water jug, in the little cock pit. (is that what it's called? there were like 4 conductor people driver things in there. and they were loud. ha. i didn't mind, i just thought it was abnormal.)

________________________________

Part III - Grandparents

my four are adorable. I took this picture of my Grandparents Hansen on My birthday. they're s' dang cute.


also, Facebook thought i was my Grandpa:

I mentioned to my Grandpa that i wanted a watch my senior year of high school, and so for my 18th birthday, Christmas 2013, and my 20th birthday, he's given me a watch that he got "for free in the mail". none of them work, but i keep them because he loves me. 

My grandmom Wallwork gave me a bunch of embroidery thread like 3 years ago for Christmas. I was cleaning out my closet and found it. AND I'M USING IT AND I LOVE THIS. 
new hobbies = confidence boost

___________________________

Part IV - I'm an 'adult'

apparently, adults are supposed to be on time to work everyday, then come home, clean their house and do their laundry and dishes, and then do their homework, and practice their talents and never do Netflix or Hulu marathons, take naps, eat 150 licorice in one hour, or sleep with their makeup on. 

So today I learned: I'M SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADULT NOW, BUT I NEVER WILL!!!! MUHAHAHA PETER PAN FOREVER!!! I'M JUST A LITTLE LOST BOY, DEAL WITH IT, BRAIN!!! I WILL NEVER ADEQUATELY REMOVE MY MAKEUP BEFORE BED.
that's all, folks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: