Saturday, June 16, 2012

Best Friend

 so. once upon a time i met Marissa in the fifth grade. I wish i could upload erry dang picture i own of the two of us because let's be real, we're hilarious. 
I wish i could be like her. she's so dang cute and lady like and perfect! 


she's always there for me, no matter what. Even though i'm not always there for her.

 We got to sit right next to each other during graduation. who gets to sit next to their best friend during the biggest moment of high school? we do, cause we're dang lucky ducks.
But seriously, she is the best friend anyone could ask for.
I can always count on her, I can always go to her if i need something, and she gets me so well!
I love being in a room with her and we just look at each other and know that we're having the exact same thought. I love not having to say ANYTHING to her, and knowing she completely understands how i feel.


I love (and miss!) driving her home from school almost everyday. 
I love talking about things that i would never discuss with anyone else.
I love venting and ranting and yelling and crying with her.
I love that we're SO alike, but SO different at the same time.
I love that she is Catholic, and I love her family. sometimes they make me wish i was Mexican.
I love laughing over the DUMBEST things with her.
I love plotting and planning and giggling and creeping and picnicking and dancing and singing and acting and walking to class and hosting lunch times and just plain living life with her!
I love that all my best memories from the last six years were with her.
I love that she accepts me.

I LOVE how weird and crazy we are.
I just love us.
She's the best friend. 
There's way too many things to say about her, I can't explain how grateful I am for her in my life!

Mel and Mo all day, dawg.
I Love her.
Thanks, Missy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: