Thursday, June 7, 2012

Natalie & Caleb



Once upon a time I had a little best friend who looked just like me.
she also happened to be my niece, so i get to spend a lot of time with her!
uhmm, ignore my terrifyingly messy room...
We love to laugh and read Dr.Seuss and braid hair and jump on the trampoline together.
She loves to wake up early and come snuggle in my bed. 
And by early i mean early. and by snuggle i mean she comes and sits next to me while i'm sleeping and tells me stories and asks me questions that i mumble half coherent answers to until i fall back asleep. and then she tries to hold still for as long as possible until she's bored. which is probably four minutes max. and then she gets down and quietly plays with nick knacks on my shelves for a few more minutes before she climbs back in my bed. repeat for about an hour and a half.
But i just laugh, Natalie is hilarious. I love all her questions. 
she's becoming a little grown up! and she's going into kindergarten! what? that's wild! I literally remember the day she was born! I feel so old sometimes...


and then there's my little Bubba Gump! look at that dang impish grin! what a sneaky snake! we're pals.


oh yeah, and my mom is pretty much the coolest person ever. she taught me how to make newspaper hats!



I'm really glad Allison and the kids made the trip. I dang love them! I can't wait until Jenna gets old enough to like me, too! I love my family! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: