Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hermione Granger

First of all, remember my AMAZING English teacher, Mrs.Watterson
well. she got me the best flipping graduation present EVER.

Hermione Granger's wand.
(actually, i'm pretty sure it's harry's but shhh. don't rain on my favorite character parade!)

that's right! I FINALLY HAVE A WAND!
Don't know who Hermione is?!
well first, you can just slap yourself on the dang face. twice!
and then you can read THIS.

she's only the coolest witch ever! and one of my personal heroes.
I love that my teacher knows me well enough to get me a dang wand! she said, "what could be more perfect than a real wand to take to college? annoying roommate? stupefy her! difficult class? conjure a patronus to help you!"

how thoughtful!

and needless to say, i dang LOVE it!
It came in a fancy box from Ollivander's and errythang!


so much infact, that i decided to do a dang photo shoot!

accio under-eye-bag-concealer...



 and of course, my Hogwarts class of 2012 senior portrait!


Derek, Jonathan and I staged a duel. well, actually it was me fighting off a dementor by conjuring my patronus charm. and it is EPIC to say the least. you should right click and zoom in...worth it.


1 comment :

Love Notes: