Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grad Night


Welcome to grad night.
where you spend four hours on a bus next to two guys snorting crack(!!!!!) get mad at a random hipster who bumped into you at in-n-out, 
and you laugh. a lot. with two of your best friends.
where you wait in line for HOURS just to have the ride shut down when you're next in line
and you see the most evil/hilarious parts of all your friends when 3 am comes around.
and uhmm, there totally were fanny packs, Brandon!

once we hit like 2:30, it was just unattractive and mean and hysterical and bad. haha.


we're the cutest people in the whole dang park!

obviously, people were getting pretty wild. and lonely enough to snuggle with a giant bugs bunny.
Also? what the heck?? Looney tunes and superheros is the weirdest combination uhmmm, ever.



after the green lantern fiasco, MArissa, Ernesto and I went on a bunch of rides that were CRAZY and awesome. haha and Marissa and I were really loud and annoying and wild with our dang lingo.
I love her.
I loved six flags. especially tatsu the second time.
I loved Grad night. especially the ride home. sleeping is nice.

I don't know if it's juts me? or if it's because i'm new to roller coasters...
But last December and after grad night, I just felt torn UP after i got home from six flags!
My stomach felt all twisted, and my intestines all felt up in my throat, and then down in my feet. I was dizzy with a pounding headache and I was starving, but if i ate even a dang cracker, i felt ready to burst.
I probably just have like, a deficiency of brain fluid or something.
no big, right?

It was worth it though!
I dang LOVE the adrenaline rush! and the giddy nervousness right before i get on the ride.
sigh. High school is good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: