Saturday, February 2, 2013

Birthday Box

I made Brandon an exploding birthday box.


 I got the idea HERE.

I think it's pretty dang cute, but I also think Brandon is probably tired of my homemade cheesy gifts :)

It's SO easy to make, and it turned out really well! all you do is cut out plus signs in scrapbok paper and glue them to each other. haha. and then add pictures. 








It's supposed to be "an exploding year" but i couldn't choose just twelve pictures of us from the past year. so i decided i would do 19, because he turned 19. but then, i was just flipping through pictures and being nostalgic and chose more pictures from before 2012, and then i just didn't care how many pictures there were, because I loved pretty much every picture of us.
not to toot my own horn, but we're dang hilarious. and cute. and when we actually smile in pictures together, they're genuine smiles. and i like those.
so i forced myself to narrow it down to 23. plus the photo on the lid. so 24. haha. 


that awkward moment when your feet are as manly as his.
and 1999 is when we met, not when we were born. haha.

He's great. and did I mention he bakes? holla. Make me desserts every day, kay? thanks bran.
Pals Fo Life



Happy Birthday, dawg. I love you. even though you don't read my blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: