Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pencils


The following post contains useless statistics about my pencil collection.
feel free to indulge or click away.



Here it is, what a beauty. You should know that this is probably about a third of what it was in it's heyday. (freshman/sophomore year of high school)
at one point i had almost 400 pencils.
over the years I've gotten rid of more and more. Yesterday i got rid of all but maybe 30, which is a big deal.
Most of the collection was a hand-me-down from my older sister Rebecca who also collected pencils, and lit the flame. 
I have pencils from literally all over the world; Russia, Australia, Mexico, Africa, Germany, Disneyland, and all over the US. I have eight from BYU, one from every branch of the military.
anyway, a lot of friends would bring them back from trips for me and those are the ones i ended up keeping.
So if you've ever thought of me and gotten me a pencil, thanks! and Thank you Rebecca for giving me a fun hobby. and thanks mom for buying pencils from EVERYwhere. haha.

here is the useless list i was talking about.
deal with it.

2 Candy canes- MSHS Diamond club. Holla! nerd unite.
4 Disneyland - 3 from mom, one from Nolan
3 from Moscow - from Katrina
Drum sticks, Hockey Puck, Monkey, Bat, R2D2, Philadelphia, Chicago, and a billion others from Mom.
2 glitter eraser pencils from Janelle dang Cota
2 Hawaii pencils from Derek that he got exchanging trinkets at the Jr. Olympics
4 "Property of Jamie" - from Dad
2 "Vote for Matthew Malcolm" -from Matthew Malcolm
Pencil from Africa with metal Elephant Topper - Dominic dang Bettini
2 from Mexico - One from Ernesto, one from Stephen
glitter Red, White and Blue pencils from Oscar because "You're so American" hahaha
most others - Rebecca. hahaha thanks y'all!

1 comment :

Love Notes: