Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pismo patience

First of all:

Legacy (n)
anything handed down from the past, as from an ancestor or predecessor:


Also, I know that God knows me. Because he knows i'm not patient, so he makes me wait for things. And it makes them all the sweeter when they finally come. Even when the wait is painfully long and difficult. Some things I still don't see the sweet side to yet, and those things are hard to endure. But i know Heavenly Father is just helping me learn to be more patient and happy with what's happening right now instead of worrying about what may or may not be coming around the corner.


Finally, I took a spontaneous trip to the beach on Saturday. (That seems to be the only way i get to the beach, in the spur of the moment.) It was REALLY fun. It was a split second decision, but i'm glad i went. perfect relaxing day that i needed. I laid out on a towel all day reading, journaling, talking and laughing. Janelle and I walked all the way to the end of the pier to spit into the ocean. I left my phone in a jack in the Box in Atascadero, and half an hour later when i realized it was gone and we turned around, I prayed and prayed to get it back. Thank God for good people who turn in things instead of stealing them. I got my phone back. We sang a lot. And I actually made friends, and bonded with old ones, which i love.

Then, When we were almost home, we turned onto an old back road and went stargazing.

It was a good day.
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: