Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feet Sweepin'

I'd just like to let the world know that I had planned long ago to make bacon roses drizzled with chocolate for valentine's day for my boyfriend if i had one. hahahahaha obvi, that ain't happenin.
YALL ARE MISSIN OUT
Also, I would like to just let all the boys in my life know (although i bees KNOWIN that none of them read this blog.) that if any of them wanted to get me chocolate covered raisins, Swedish fish and a Blue ink Smash Pen (they're $2.47 at Wal-mart, jus sayin.) that that would be okay with me.
also if you want to prove your undying love for me, you could read Stargirl and just casually pop in a quote from it in some conversation with me. I'd prolly fall instantly for that.
Also, I'm ALWAYS up for ice cream, so i mean, that'd be cool too. If it's vanilla. in a cone. any cone will do

And that's it.
Just in case any of you wanted to sweep me off my feet at any time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: