Sunday, November 10, 2013

Beanie with a Purple stripe

I meant to list something i'm grateful for everyday, since you know, it's November and all. But I've been forgetting. well today's the 10th, so here are 10 things I've been grateful for so far this month:

1) SNOW




2) Mallorie Lane, for not getting mad when i do things like this:


hahahahahahaahahahaha

 we're best friends. 

3) MOVIES. seriously. I went to go see the Saratov Approach with Chris (twice...) and I saw Ender's Game on Friday. SO GOOD. My my Homeboy Asa butterfield tore it UP. 

 4) Bountiful Basket. it's a bunch of fruits and veggies every weekend, what's not to love?! and also, when i get bored, i can scrape amateur panoramas into the peels of a zucchini and no one questions me.


5) Brolums FINALLY has peas and carrots! HALLELUJAH! i can finally enjoy my mac n cheese properly!

6) (I won a Jamba Juice gift card for winning the scroll Sudoku drawing, which was awesome and why i took this picture) THIS BEANIE. Christopher picked it out and Jaylene bought it to bribe me to do a cartoon of me mal and Jay. Jayleney you have created a monster. I"M NEVER TAKING THIS BEANIE OFF. I don't care if it makes me looks like a stoner, it is comfy as all get out. 


7) Evelyn Kay. sweet girl, i love her. look at those perfect eyes!!



8) Chad. for bein' our pal even though we're WAY overpowering. and just for being all around perfect. He's in love with out next door neighbor now, so we don't see him as much, and that's too bad.  hahaha. and also, thank you for introducing us to the phrase, "laughy". 


as in.. "This picture is too.....laughy." an expression to be heard often around these parts. thanks, chad.


9) Maxim. i don't care how creepy this is. My manager's son is adorable. here he is, wrapped in a blanket because it was cold outside and he was wearing only a diaper, waiting for his mom to finish our cleaning check. he was watching us carve pumpkins and he thought it was fascinating. 


10) doodling. it's the only thing that gets me through my math class.
















1 comment :

Love Notes: