Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

I've been all alone this week. 
I kinda like it, because i can wear sweat pants and greasy hair all day and no one judges me. also, i can listen to Bastille as loooooud as i want, i can sing as loud and as often as i want. BASICALLY I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. hahaha. 

ANYWAY.
so i spent all night wednesday cooking and cleaning the house, woke up early thursday and showered, then finished cleaning and cooking. Jonathan came over a little early to de-bone the chicken (we're too poor for turkey) because you KNOW i was not about to touch all those nasty little bones. nope. 


and then Chris and my FHE brother Austin came over with their potlucky dishes. Chris' sweater = 10 points for gryffindor. and way to go Aussy for bringing pie. I totally spaced it on that, ha. 

we were just the lonely hearts club 

 i promise i looked WAY more presentable in real life, ha. no idea what is going on here with my shirt, or my "i look 50 lbs heavier than i am" blouse. 

And I promise that my teeth are not this white in real life, either. i'm blaming the flash. 

we played Christmas songs during dessert, CAUSE WE CAN. and Christopher got a little wild during Celine Dion's 'Oh Holy Night'

I had a bunch of gourds on the table for decoration, and i came out of the kitchen to Jonathan saying this, "Who am I?!"
and Chris and I diiiiiiiiiiied laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahah...haha.....ha...ha

ohh man. 
that will never NOT make me laugh. 


Starting to regret yanking this shirt from the dressing room in high school because it just does weird things.


Jonathan fell asleep while we were waiting to skype with our family gathered in LA. we miss you guys! and I am SO jealous that Jenae and Derek get to be smothered by nieces and nephews. miss my babies. they're not even my kids, but they're mine, alright? miss those little squirrelies. 


Thankful Thankful Thankful.
for lots of things. 
mostly family.
my 23 favorite people (and a peanut!) on earth. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: