Tuesday, September 25, 2012

math hurts

sorry for all the short posts. I have no boy, money, or car in my life. so there's nothing to really write about.


Dear future Husband,
You're gonna be a genius, kay? because i HATE MATH AND SCIENCE. i know, i know, i know. "it's good to be well rounded, melissa" forget that! YOU do my science homework then! i love learning about the body and cells and DNA and how things work. i do NOT like learning about "what is science" "why is the scientific community important in scientific research."

kay. I get it. Science is used all day every day by every tom dick and harry whether they know it or not. and yeah, it's good to have a scientific community so y'all can bounce smart ideas off each other. got it.
THAT'S ALL WE'VE TALKED ABOUT AND ITS THE THIRD WEEK OF SCHOOL.

when can i show off my amino acid table skills?...I memorized that table when i was fourteen, please let me use it. PLEASE. i'm literally begging you professor Palmer.
and ranting about math is just pointless, because i'm never going to understand anything higher than algebra 2. heck i barely passed geometry! that stuff was hard! so, hubby, you're just going to take care of that for me. sound good? great. I'll help them write essays and learn the geography of the world. and i'll fill their minds with my favorite historical facts. even though they'll probably all be geniuses like you and i'll feel dumb for the rest of my life.
well! you know what? I can...uhmm....
well i can do stuff, okay buddy? I can. STUFF. like acts and cast spells and paint and stuff. so, yeah.
you= math science and cooking red meat. I'll eat it! I just can't help but gag just looking at it raw
me= i will literally do everything else. we can share sports, because i'm obsessed with high school football.
thanks dawg.
-Melissa

p.s. you know that whole 'meeting me' thing? would you mind possibly...maybe...hurryin up a little?...not like i'm in a rush to get married or anything...just you know, the suspense is killing me. thanks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: