Monday, September 24, 2012

NCMO & Mozart

first, my favorite quotes of the day:
1. "What's that song about the kicks? by like...foster and the machine or something?"
2. "NCMO?! You're disgusting!" "no, no, i am right and you are wrong. what you heard is wrong and i'm telling you the truth and that's it."
hahahaha I love having old teachers, it's kind of the best.

For my beauty and Creativity class - which i dang LOVE - we're having a test on the 99 most essential pieces of classical music. he's going to play 10 at random and we have to identify them. He told us what CD to buy and i thought, 'heck I'll just look them on on youtube instead.'
I bought the CD on amazon for like $5.48 and it was SO worth the 6 bucks!!! I LOVE all the music, i'm surprised by how many i already know, i just didn't know the names. and I love love love iiiiit. just thought y'all should know. also i'm officially recommending the CD to everyone in the world. go gain a bit of culture.

Also my children shall be brain washed with this music.
Happy Monday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: