Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm Leavin!

first of all: picture overload.
secondly: I'm goin' to college.
FINALLY.

But i've done a ton of stuff since my last day of work.
so here's a jumbled mess of the the past two weeks. 
Once I stopped working, things just got weird.
I think i was just convinced that as long as I was working, I wouldn't actually be leaving. 
but then Travis left. and then Jason. and then Brandon. and then the Dish Boys. and then Derek. which pretty much killed me. 
and once i was home all day, i just wanted to be GONE. 
not that i don't love Madera, because i absolutely do. but you know? I'm just itching to move on!

so in the past two weeks....

I saw some movies. Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3: Dog Days (Hilarious in a 12-year-old-boy way) and The Odd Life of Timothy Green (beyond adorable. i recommend it to everyone) on the same day. haha



and well, my friends and i are just weird. yeah.

I met Jenae's Devil swine. she's in love with it. Jonathan named it Bacon.



I rode Go Karts for the first time! I kept screaming, 'I'm the best!' in Toad's voice and Oscar got in trouble for playing bumper cars



I played mini golf for the first time! and i WON! woot!
I also went to the Harvest Festival for the first time! and won a cake walk! double woot!  The Harvest Festival is definitely the thing to do in Madera this time of year.











and i spent a lot of time bowling, singing, running around and being wild with these guys.





And I had to say goodbye to Stephen...also not okay.



we celebrated My grandparents 61st anniversary and my Grandma promised me her wedding dress 
*faint*
 I LOVE IT.  
the end. 


I witnessed Jenae lose her best friend/parasite sty 'Steve'
NAST.





Aaaaaand I babysat my favorite kids for the last time for a while




Enzo tells me every time i babysit that he's my boyfriend. and i giggle cause he's just so dang cute.



 We Bernie sometimes. okay, every time.


and we played tether ball. i got whooped by a seven year old.


But she's my favorite, so i'll forgive her.

I also went to school to say goodbye to all my favorite teachers and Knight my cousin teddy as the next MSTC president. I took a picture of this sign because i colored one of those things on it a couple months ago during a long rehearsal. yomp.


 I also made a quilt. which i've been planning since freshman year. all, well most, of my Madera South shirts! i flipped the corner so you can see the underside. Purple, of course. 
It's deffs not perfect, but heck i'm proud of it! :)



I also went to one last Stallion football game. well. we all know that's a dang lie, hahaha there is no way i'm  gonna NOT see another one. pfft. i BREATHE Stallion football. Biggest fan uhmm, ever. Heck, I was selected by one of the local TV stations as the fan of the week! and I don't even go there anymore! 
old habits die hard, i guess.

I cheered for my little dawgs Trey and Taylor!
Look at trey! he's HUGE! he's almost as tall as me! and he's Buff! what the heck?!


 Super un-attractive picture of all three of us, but whatev.
I dang love him. go taylor! He is the QB, I don't care WHAT t'all say! you just watch. Coach will open his eyes and see that Taylor's the one. I've never been wrong about QB selections!! EVER. soooo, sorry greg Rodriguez, TEAM BEAKS FO-EVA!
La Puesta Del Sol Warriors for VIDA!!!!


oh yeah and I forced Travis to take a good bye picture with me because i love the kid. haha but this was the best i got. notice the orange jersey. He's just too cool for purple now. 
woah guys, we've got a hot shot college QB over here! sarcasm hand. don't get a big head!







so yeah. that was the past two weeks. Last night i deleted almost 200 people from facebook. 
It. felt. so. good. 
hahahahahaha i just went down the list...delete delete delete. neva goin see you, neva goin see YOU, neva goin see YOU. EVA. AGAIN. BAHAHAHAHAHA
I loved it. 
ahhhhh, the freedom. 
peace out Madera! You've been good. I'll be back, For sure. like in 3 1/2 months. that'll be awkward. taha.
ANYway....

I am STOKED to be gone and gosh, to just move ON with mah dang life!! ever feel like you're completely stagnant?and like, you're never ever gonna progress? that's me right now. I've read like a BILLION books and written a billion letters and i've packed zero things. 
goose egg.
that'll have to change real fast.

Here's to waving goodbye to childhood!

Next stop: BYU-I (do)

taha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: