Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pork Roast

 welp guys i survived my first week of college.
Barely.
the first couple days i was RIDICULOUSLY stressed out. and  i couldn't like...focus. or do anything for that matter. except daydream about cute redhead boys. i did plenty of that.
i've fallen almost completely out of the habit of taking pictures, which is sad. I'll get back into it eventually, it'll just take some warming up!
I'm finally getting used to the campus, although i don't think i'll EVER be okay with the amount of hills that there are. or the fact that i have to pay 4 cents for each page i print. HATE that.
but whatevs.

Jonathan is in my family class! irony.



All week long this shelf has been chillin on the floor. just waiting for a handsome young man to assemble it.
my room mate Donna put it together because she was sick of the clutter. taha.


 My room mate Meredith serenades us with Violin while we do homework


Last night I watched the first half of BYU-Utah game in the crossroads dining center thing thang.. It was wild! and loud! and the jerk in front of us made it really apparent that he was a U of U fan. CHILL, BRO. NO ONE CARES.


and i spent allllll my free time making youtube videos for my little sister Jenae. It's a good life.









and now, i'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of handsome boys who are coming over for a yummy dinner that i chopped and Donna cooked. Handsome boy #1 is in love with Donna. He's also like 5' 2" and looks like Despareaux. but really, exactly like him.


And Handsome Boy #2 will be refered to as ron weasley. poor Ron was kind of dragged into this situation by Despareaux. but oh well, maybe he'll be impressed by our crockpot pork roast and date one of us. Maybe He'll somehow read this blog and know how creepy i am. maybe that would be embarrassing to me. 
maybe i should not even try. hahaha yup, that's what's happening. 
NO. EFFORT. 
startiiiiiiing NOW.
we'll see.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: