Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ryan

Tonight we had a nice dinner at my grandparent's house celebrating their 61st wedding anniversary. How cute! they are adorable and so gracious and darling.
My Uncle Royce, his wife Kim and son Sean came, too. I those people to pieces. My Aunt Kim is one of my favorite people on earth. so funny, so kind, so cute all the time. We talked about a lot of things, rummaged through grandma Hansen's old old old photos from high school and their wedding, and all through my dad's childhood, too fun. My uncle Royce was surprised by how much his son ryan looks like him, and my dad said the same thing about his pictures and my brother. Then we started talking about my cousin Ryan, who is currently serving a mission for our church in Colorado.
It's Ryan's birthday, tomorrow.
So my family was all writing little things for him and i'm sending them in an email right now. so my mind has just been on him for the past few hours.
 He's been through a LOT. a lot, a lot. and i have SO much respect for him. for overcoming, and starting over and moving on. He is an incredible example to me and i just love him so dang much. Happy Birthday, Ryan, you are one of the bravest people i know and i couldn't be more happy for you right now.


1 comment :

  1. Dang girl! Tell your cousin I say happy birthday! and he is a cutie putie!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: