Thursday, August 1, 2013

Babysitter's Club

So it's come to this. I'm advertising myself now? Sorry guys. Ha.

So here's the deal. I need some mulah for tuition. But I haven't found a job, and even if I did, I doubt anyone wants to hire an inexperienced girl for only a month. So I'm letting you all know, I want to babysit for you!

Details:
-I'm available all day everyday monday-Saturday.
-I'm living in madera, CA until september 10, 2013
-I have transportation
-I love kids and I'm comfortable with them all. All ages and as many as you have! 1, 5, 12, it's all good. I love me some babies, especially.
-you can pay me however much you'd like, I don't expect an certain amount, because obviously everyone is in a different situation

If you need a sitter, nanny or just some one to hang out with the kids and keep them occupied while you work at home, you can email me at:

Melissamichiale@yahoo.com

Or if you have my number, you can text me. That'd be fine too! I'll give you my number in the email, I just didn't want to put it right here on the internet.

Thank you thank you thank you!
And! If you'd like some references, these lovely ladies and I have had many babysitting experiences together, so they can give you the truth!

Allison Mackay:
arunninduck@hotmail.com

Gina Reed:
ginaareed@gmail.com

Jennifer Cosentino:
Cosentinos@comcast.net

Thanks again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: