Sunday, December 29, 2013

B-B-B-Bangs

1) I don't want the boys to go back to school
2) cut mah hairs. all of them. a good 4 inches or so, which really isn't that much but it feels like i'm bald. also gave myself some bangs which i've been avoiding for almost 3 years, but it was time. these things come in phases, don't cha know. 
3) Tonight i played hymns on the piano for like an hour and my grandpa just sat next to me and sang sang sang away. he's such a cute old man. 
4) we're going to see my coastal grandparents tomorrow, and i'm thrilled. 
5) There are simply too many good books in the world and not enough time to read them. 





^scenes from a typical Sunday night at home. Happy and quiet. relaxed. more Happy. 


p.s. I'm writing a book and i like the way i feel knowing that i'm making something that is completely 100 percent mine, even though it will never be published or read, it just feels good to write stories again like i did as a kid. I want to write books. i want to act again, too. and i want to paint more. 
p.p.s. my next post will be the longest of your LIFE, so bewaaaare. 
not sorry though, haha. 

1 comment :

Love Notes: