Saturday, December 14, 2013

If You Look Through {Mallorie's} Eyes

My best friend/roommate has a blog, too. (click HERE)
she also has an iphone which is possibly the most convenient camera of all time. she takes a lot of pictures, which i like because i'm in them. haha i take TONS of pictures, and then i'm hardly in any. which is fine, really, but it's also nice to have memories of you at an event that go beyond selfies.
so without further ado
(and way more for my enjoyment than yours, because this is a picture OVERLOAD)
a look at my life in good ol' Iceburg through Mal's eyes:

September:
(i'm the one extremely bundled up, because it was SO WINDY up at the four plex that night watching Chris' soccer game.)



october: 

when i was my FHE brother for Halloween

the hunchback of Notre Dame lent me his hump while i was in Utah.








a common sight:

when it comes to my fashion choices, Mallorie sips dat Hater-aide, 


Mah hair is getting longer..

Mallorie's phone had 12352 beeeeautiful selfies of me. i'll only include this one, from the day we were all bummed and called Chris to play catch and make us feel happy.


dat stance, doe.




took the above picture of Chris ^
at Walmart and an employee yelled at me and said i wasn't allowed to take pictures in the store.
so naturally, i took this one just to spite her:


A gas station down the street sells candies at 2 cents a pop. so we got 50 sour patch peaches and watermelons for a buck. we were happy.



December:

i love snow.






christopher's birthday dinner. you're an old man, mah friend. 


A Boy named Doug and I took these because hello, his sweater had tiny light bulbs that blinked. and also because we were the only people with cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches. 





mouths full of dessert while laughing = most attractive faces EVER.
Doug is great. 


and that, my friends is all. going home in a week, and until then I'll be busy with finals and things.
p.s. i like cutting pieces of paper into tiny little squares and making messes every where.
p.p.s. i have been having the WILDEST/coolest/most nostalgic dreams lately.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: