Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day

Our Christmas Day was a little different than usual. we started at the Vineyard, seven AM with some missionaries from our church and a few other families that drove from all over California to be there because of this video:







 ps don't think i'm getting too pudgy. I'm wearing my brother's sweats and my mom's hoodie to cover up my mom's pajamas that i was wearing. (I sent my clothes home with a friend because we had no room in the car we drove home with. So i didn't have any clothes until yesterday!! I was borrowing them all from family.)








THEN. we went home, washed up and went back in the room that all of us kids slept in (tradition) and watched the "Luke 2" video set to Amy Grant's "Breath of Heaven"


 then we stood in the hall behind a blanket, going out one by one to see our stockings. 



 our stocking gifts (minus the candy). Derek was modeling his new pants. cute. 




Then we opened the rest of our gifts (I stopped taking pictures because my camera battery died!) and spent a few hours lounging before dinner with Our Hansen grandparents, our uncle Freddy, and our favorite local LDS missionaries. (seriously though, they're our favorites. we spoil them.) Then we watched A Muppet Christmas Carol and called it a night! It was a really good, happy, relaxed warm Christmas. I looooved it. 







Merry Merry Christmas!
Love, The Hansens

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: