Friday, March 14, 2014

bad eyes, bad back, good friends, good sister

Hi, i got glasses today and it's the strangest thing i've ever experienced. honestly.
also,
I saw X-rays today of me and Jenae's backs side to side at the Chiropractor's today. we have el saaaame spine, y'all. all out of wack. but i have way bigger shoulder and hip bones. hmm.

here are some pictures from the last week and a half or so:

 this little old man rides past our house every day around 1pm, while i'm reading at my desk. he's adorable.

mah first ever Chipotle. as good as they say. 

My pop got a letter from a friend in Australia, and this was the stamp. yes, all hail this infant. 

 rip Trogdor cup :(((

 Ryan, i will drive to "Four Corners" to pick you up every single day if you want, because i get this scenery on the way.

one extra large Hawaiian Pizza for freeeeeeeee. holla. thanks Gina ;)


did i mention that i'm the stage director for the Madera South High School musical? because i am. and i'm going to kill one of the punk little kids any day. watch for me on the news. i'm serious.

March 8 was HAPPY HANSEN DAY. WAHOOOO. I got the HUFFLEPUFF HANSEN award! YAY!! thanks natalie jean ;) 



Right: his concentration face = the angriest thing i've ever seen, haha.
Left: the best ice cream i've ever had. oh and Curtis telling me that he's Ryan's wife and that i am 'the other woman'. hahaha. it's true, though. 

told ya.

 he approved of an 80's floral dress, encouraged me to get an African-y lookin' jumper, AND got seconds of the dinner we made together even though it was weird tasting. so obviously he's a keeper.

And by the way, Mallorie is literally my twin.
also, round of applause for Mallorie for not hating me after i made her a third wheel. 
she's a keeper, too that Mal.
MALSTER HAK AND M-DAWG HANSEN, BEST FRY-ENDS FO LYFE


hi, unshredded shredded cheese.

hi, that's my spine. with an ouchie curve right at the bottom, which according to my chiropractor, is hereditary and developed as if it was normal when i was 9 or ten. 

and hey look, there's jenae on the right. weird, weird weird. 


speaking of the weasel, i was taking her birthday pictures the other day, and caught her face right when she noticed a giant bee by her head. HILARIOUS. i can actually hear her man scream in this picture. 

she's a babe.

1 comment :

  1. oh if only you had been around to take my senior pictures:) does that mean I have that spine too? interesting. (katrina)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: