Monday, March 3, 2014

weekends are great.

 so maybe i really like this boy and was with him all weekend and it did nothing to help my case of twitterpation.

I got CPR certified on Saturday! 
how was my instructor, you ask?
exACTLY like this: (start at 0:24)


these were the dummys we used, and they were terrifying:

it has been raining off and on all weekend. HALLELUJAH. and i can see the mountains on both sides of us.

happy #20 (Saturday the 1) - this GIANT rice krispie treat from my friend Mark.

 saturday night i had my first meal at Chipotle, with the sister missionaries, and it did not disappoint. it's as yummy as people say!
 Saturday i spend the night in Fresno because a bunch of friends and i were watching Thor 2 and by the time it was over and a curly brown head left, it was reeeeally late and i didn't want to drive back to Madera.
So we had a girl's night in front of the fire:


i borrowed these rockin pajamas from my friend kristi. classy:

sunday's happy, #21 - this doodle. done by a group of giggle-y 13 year old boys in front of me during church. L. O. L.

and that was that. 
I love church. and i love having a ton of friends who share my beliefs. makes things easier.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: