Wednesday, September 10, 2014

August Rush

I've been home for exactly one month, but it's been the longest, slowest month of my life. 
Hyperbolic?
of course. 
but you get the picture. 

For the first three weeks i was a Librarian at my Alma Mater. I got an hour for lunch and this is how i spent it:

dreamy. 


Jenat came to visit a few times:


and i got to wear fun dresses and pretend to be posh.


by the way. while taking the above picture in front of our beautiful pomegranate tree....


i stepped on a lovely pomegranate spike. it was large and went straaaiiiiight up my heel. 
that was nice. 


i soaked my foot forever, had my mom dig a little, and then just had to wait it out. it came out after a couple days. 


I love the sister missionaries!
these sistas sure are special gals. loved 'em.


and here are a few 'driving' gems:

Boost Mobile is ghetto. everywhere.



i pulled into a parking spot at walmart. in my little 2003 silver corolla, and was face to face with a different little 2003 silver corolla.


KAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i've let pinterest persuade me into making a few new meals. 


I took Jenae's senior pictures the other day. 
I REPEAT: SENIOR PICTURES.
not alright. 
but she's a babe. 

here's a sneaky peeky tongue in cheeky






love her. 



1 comment :

Love Notes: