Sunday, September 21, 2014

my watch broke, but i bought veggie straws, so it's all good.

HI I STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN AND I'M TAKING 20 CREDITS AND DYING, SO I HAVEN'T REALLY POSTED BUT I'M ALIVE AND LOVING LIFE SO YEAH


And i live in apartment 9!!! holla! my favorite number! it's gotta be a good sign :)
ps shout out to my sister Christine who gave me one million aDORable hand me downs the day before school so that i basically have a new wardrobe. YAAAS. 

i haven't really done anything social, ha. 
there are no boys to talk about. 

I've just been counting my blessings every day.
and i love my roommates. I knew four of them from last fall, and LOVE them all. and my actual roommate, Stephanie, i know from Fresno! she served as a missionary in my congregation for almost 6 months! and i love her and i'm super relieved that she isn't a neat freak. 


anyway, i'll try to take more pictures. and stuff, mahm. 

I LOVE BYU-IDAHO.

life is so hard, but it is so good. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: