Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A genuine request.

I could definitely use some prayers right about now.

My to-do list is literally 4 pages long on Microsoft Word. Not kidding at all. the next 2 days are the Apex of my semester and i sincerely don't think there are enough hours between now and midnight on Thursday for me to finish everything that i MUST. GET. DONE.
but staying awake for 72 hours straight is not an option.

So if you could just pray for me, i would really, really, really appreciate it.



I need answers. I need to focus. and i need to remain calm.



I'm trying really hard to concentrate on what i have already done so that i don't get overwhelmed. I'm also reminding myself every five seconds that i am being crazy blessed this semester. it's helping, it really is. but i'm still silently screaming over here. I feel almost underwater.

Thank you.
Truly.
Thank you.

melissa michiale

2 comments :

  1. Melissa. I know you really don't know me, but I have been known to read your hilarious words sometimes late into the night. I love your blog. I promise I'm not a stocker! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. If you would like to participate the details are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you Missy.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: