Sunday, March 22, 2015

Happy Hansen Day 2015!

My Family has our own holiday. we celebrate the day that our parents got engaged. because we're cool like that. and because my dad asked 3 times before my mom said yes :)

it's just a fun day to celebrate each other and our heritage. 
My family is my strength.


every year, we each get an award that begins with "H" like, "high water Hansen" when we grow a ton in one year, or "Hufflepuff Hansen" because, duh, that's me. my favorite one as a kid was the "Hideout Hansen" I LOVED making forts and tree houses and the like, so this was a real honor. haha. this year i got.....drum rollllllll: 




My mom described this as,"In honor of your having the heart to withstand So many challenges this year you get the Hearty Hansen Award. Not like a hearty bowl of soup like a hearty redwood tree that had survived the lightning strike in a fire you can withstand it all."

woohoo! I'm resilient! :)

Happy Hansen Day, Siblings! :)

1 comment :

Love Notes: