Sunday, March 15, 2015

March 2-7

I entered a contest to go to an Imagine Dragons concert. I wanted Derek to make this video. it would have been much funnier. nonetheless:


I found a goldfish in my bag that was connected to it's partner, so naturally i set it aside to take a picture of it later. but when i reached into the bag for another fish, it was the SAME THING! DOUBLE FISHIES ALL AROUND!


Stephanie and Sophia bought us all matching hideous cheetah print sandals. and whenever the three of us go out, they insist that we all wear them. 
also, on this particular outing to Joann's/Cafe Rio, i lent them both a fanny pack. you know. so we could match completely. 


I mistakenly recomended the Cocoa Lodge to Sophia, because she literally drinks a cup of hot chocolate every. single. morning. and ever. single. night. 
I don't even like hot chocolate, but this place is good. 
Maybe i shouldn't have introduced her, though, because we've gone every Friday since. #helpme 


20 minutes after i took the above pictures, i chopped some bangs onto my head. because. 
and then we went to a bonfire with our FHE boys!
it was really fun except for when we each almost gone a fine for burning wood that had nails in it. rough. and it was freezing. BUT Sophia and I prepared some KICK TRASH tinfoil dinners that turned out to be the bomb.com, and i got to wear my beanie, so it's all good. 


that morning, a boy who had served a mission with Stephanie got married, so it was kind of a mini mission reunion. 
Sister Guzy, Sister Bateman, and Stephanie, or sister Blackham, all served their mission in my home town and i went to appointments and things with them frequently, so we got to be pretty great friends. I live with Steph, obvi. but Sisters guzy and Bateman came up for the wedding of their friend, and then spent the night at my house!!!

[Riley, Me, and Haley, in Fresno, June 2014]

i literally do not have a single picture of me and steph while she served in fresno, which is bummy. BUT i do have this picture that i took of her IN fresno. March 2014.


and here we all are! reunited! trying to throw some Fresno gang signs, and failing. ha. 



happy happy happy


CFM for life. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Love Notes: